SimpleSchool QUIZ WHIZ- An editable and interactive quiz platform for both individual and group assessment with 1000+ Question-Bank and Timer. Good for mental drills, reviews, set induction, evaluation of concepts, group quiz competition and more…
It can be used on PC and on Interactive White Board.
1. Instruction Page
2. Questions Bank
This is a database where questions are stored. You can store up to 1000 questions under 10 categories (100 questions per category). You can make each category store questions on different subjects.
To Upload or Type Questions in the Questions Bank
- Double-Click and type in the Category/Subject.
- Double-Click and type the questions in the questions box one after the other under your chosen category.
- Type the options in the corresponding boxes.
- Type the letter of the correct option in the ANSWER column.
- For a question to appear on the quiz platform, click the CHECK BOX in front of the question.
- You can click “Select all” at the top to click all the check boxes at once.
3. Quiz Platform
This is the section where the quiz is displayed.
SimpleSchool QUIZ WHIZ is used majorly for two purposes:
- QUIZ Competition: This is a standard Quiz Competition where participants choose their questions and answer them accordingly. The timer can be set to any time of choice. Participants receive and instant prompt when they are right or wrong.
- Click the Quiz Test button
- Fill in the participants (you can have up to 10 names), Question category, marks per question, timer and No of questions.
- Participants names are arranged and selected in the order.
- Select question number according to participants preference from the questions drop down.
- Click the Start Button if you want each question timed.
- After the question is answered, the Marks Box shows up. The App tells you if your answer is correct or wrong.
- Give marks accordingly
2. Timed Test: This is a situation where a number of questions is set with time for each question to appear. At the end of the test the summary of the performance is displayed.
To Start The Timed Test
- Click the Timed Test button
- Fill in the participant, Question category, marks per question, timer and number of questions.
- Click Start Button to start the test.
- The Summary table is shown after the last question.
The Overview of The Quiz Platform
N: CURRENT CATEGORY: This displays the current category.